Monday, January 9, 2017

Rescue Me by Susan May Warren

I got introduced to Susan May Warren's books last year with her Christiansen family series. I enjoyed that series. I didn't think she could get any better than that series but she hit a home run with this series. I'm loving it and can't wait until the next book in the series will come out later this year.
This book features Sam Books and a love triangle. He's dating Sierra Rose but there is some chemistry going on with Willow. Both Willow and Sam try to fight the chemistry. Neither of them want to hurt Sierra Rose who has had enough hurt in her life lately with Ian. When Willow and Sam are thrown together on a hiking trip in the widerness of Glacier National Park with a group of church youth the chemistry cannot be denied. An event happens where everyone's lives are in danger and Sam and Willow must work together so that lives can be saved. This book was fast paced and romantic and I'm so anxious for the next book to come out to see what will happen next.
There has been a mystery running through this series that has been in effect since the prequel. Esme, the niece of Ian disappeared. It was mentioned in the last book and at first it was not going to be mentioned in this one but in the last few pages a clue surfaced. Is she alive or dead? I can't wait to find out but I have a feeling we won't know until the very last book as to the fate of Esme.

Thanks to Netgalley and the Fleming H. Revell Company for providing me a digital copy of this book to review. This book will be released on January 31, 2016.

No comments: