Monday, September 24, 2018

Wait for Me by Susan May Warrens

Wait for Me is the sixth and the final book in the Montana Rescue series. I think I liked this one best of all in the series. It has more suspense in it then the other books. This book got my attention from the get go and didn't let go until the end. This book focuses on on Pete and Jess who also goes by the name Selene and on Ned and Shae who formerly went by the name Esme Shaw. After an argument with Pete Jess accepts a ride with Ned and Shae but almost immediately their lives are in danger. Who wants them dead? Jess thinks it could be someone from her past who wants revenge because of what her father did. Shae was a witness to her boyfriend's murder some five years earlier and she thinks this person has discovered her identity and is after her. I was kept in suspense until the end trying to guess who the bad guy was in all of this and it was not who I suspected. Just when you think it is over and everyone is safe and happy there are some twists. I highly recommend this book.

I received this ARC book compliments of LibraryThing's Early Review program and the publisher Revell. This book will be published on November 6, 2018.

No comments: