Saturday, July 21, 2018

Death and Daisies by Amanda Flower

I always enjoy a cozy mystery by Amanda Flower. She always keeps me guessing on who the villain one and this one was no different.

Fiona is getting settled in the small Scottish town but still does not have the approval of some of the citizens, the main one being the local minister. Why does he dislike her so much. When he turns up dead Fiona again becomes a murder suspect. She decides to do some investigation on her own.
I was surprised at who the villain was. I didn't see that one coming.

The only thing that bothered me about this series is that Fiona thinks the fox in the garden is her godfather. I thought that was just too weird.

I'm looking forward to the next book in this series. 

Thanks to Netgalley and Crooked Lane Books for providing me a digital copy of this book to read and review. Death and Daisies will be published on November 23, 2018.

No comments: