Saturday, November 19, 2016

If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock

If I'm Found is the second book in the If I Run series. Casey Cox is still on the run and dirty cops Keegan and Rollins are still in pursuit of her. If they find her she will be instantly dead. She knows too much. If you are expecting the story to resolved in this book you will be disappointed. It will not be resolved until the next book comes out. If you are hoping for a suspense-filled story you will not be disappointed! This book was even better than the last. Casey is still the same person who will go out of the way to help someone in need. She risks her freedom to help people.

I love it that the relationship between Casey and Dylan grew in this story but Casey discovered the most important relationship of all, a relationship with the Lord!

As I stated before the story is not resolved. The dirty cops are still after her and she will have to continue to run but more evidence was collected in this story and hopefully we will see the end in the next book. I am already looking forward to reading the next one. I just know it will be even better.

If I'm Found will be published on March 21, 2017. Thanks to Netgalley and Zondervan for providing me a digital copy to read and review.

My rating:  5 stars

No comments: