Tuesday, January 26, 2016

With This Ring by Karent Witemeyer, Regina Jennings, Mary Connealy, and Melissa Jaegears

I don't usually enjoy novela collections but when I saw that Karen Witemeyer, one of my favorite authors had a contribution I knew I had to check it out of the library.

The Husband Maneuver by Karen Witemeyer - was a cute little story. If you have read "A Worthy Pursuit" you will enjoy the story of Marietta Hawkins and Daniel Barrett.

Her Dearly Unintended by Regina Jennings - this one will make you laugh with the bickering between the two. They are trying to pretend they are married in front of a stranger but are they fooling him?

Runaway Bride by Mary Connealy - My least favorite of the four. I probably would have enjoyed it more had I read any of the Kincaid series.

Engaging the Competition by Melissa Jaegears - When I first started reading the first few pages I didn't think I would like it and thought it would be my least favorite but by the end I was hooked on the story and it was my favorite of the four stories.

No comments: