Saturday, June 20, 2015

Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade

I had a hard time identifying with Meg Cole. After all she was filthy rich and I'm not. I did love her character. She was thrust into the role of managing her father's empire after his unexpected death. She must preferred a simplier life. She even choose to love in the guest house on the estate instead of the mansion. I liked it that she had a strong faith. She didn't get this strong faith from her parents or their family but from her beloved nanny who took her to church every Sunday. I couldn't stand any of her extended family, the uncles, aunts and cousins. They had their nose so stuck in the air that it touched the ceiling. The only cousin of hers that I like was a male cousin, Brimm. I liked it that Meg decided to use her fortune to help those less fortunate than herself. Early in the book she decides to help an single mother get on her feet. The romance between her and Bo was sweet but she had been burned in the past by someone who wanted to be with her for her money so she had a hard time trusting men. I loved the character of Bo Porter. He was the ideal man and I saw basically no flaws with his character. He was almost too perfect. I can't wait to read the stories featuring his other siblings.

No comments: