Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Inn at Ocean's Edge by Colleen Coble

Luke and Megan's mother disappeared 25 years ago. Did their abusive alcoholic father have anything to do with her disappearing?  Claire witnesses a hotel employee murdered and then she is knocked unconscious and when she awakes the body is gone.  She finds information about herself that happened when she was 4.  And then there is Kate who is the product of an affair her mother her with her biological father. Kate is in never of a bone marrow transplant and needs a close relative to give her. Are of these events related.  With each new piece of information that was present I got more involved in the story and could not put the book down until I finished.  By the time I was about 60 percent finished with the book I was able to figure out some things but there was some things in the book that was a complete surprise to me. I liked most of the females in the book but Luke was the only male in the book who was nice.

I'm looking forward to reading more stories in this series.  Thanks to Netgalley and Thomas Nelson for allowing me to read this book and review it.  This book is due to be released on April 14, 2015.

No comments: