Sunday, March 8, 2015

A Heart's Disguise, Book 1 of the Journey of the Heart Series by Colleen Coble

This book is the first part in a three part series. I am enjoying this series but am wishing each book was longer or combining the three books into one longer book would have been better. I am going to have to wait one month for the next book and two months for part three. So far I am enjoying the characters but getting aggravated with them. I don't know why Sarah feels she has to make everyone happy. At the beginning she is willing to marry a man she does not love just to make her father happy? I got aggravated at Rand too. I felt he could have been a little more understanding with Sarah. I don't really like the way the book ends but I guess that will be resolved in the next book.

No comments: