Friday, January 24, 2014

No One to Trust by Lynette Eason

Every book that I have read by Lynette Eason has kept me in suspense and this one was no exception.  This novel grabbed me from the first page.  The heroine of the story, Summer Abernathy is a young woman married only a year finds out that her husband is not who he claims to be.  Strange and frightening men break into her house demanding a computer her husband has.   Of course she knows nothing about this and asks them for time.  They leave and then the roller coaster begins.  It is nonstop action from then on.  She connects back up with her husband who was hospitalized after an accident and they go on the run.  They don't know who to trust.  They cannot even trust the FBI who is supposed to protect them.  Also complicating the situation is a spoiled brat of a younger sister.  There are lots of twist and turns in this book and betrayals by people who which are surprising.  I don't want to give too much of the story away to spoil it for the reader. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed if you pick up this novel and read it.   There is a new novel in the Hidden Identity series  coming out later this year and I cannot wait!   At the end of the book you get to read a preview chapter.

 I am grateful to Netgalley and Revell for providing me a copy of this ebook to review.

No comments: