Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Match Made in Texas by Karen Witemeyer, Mary Connealy, Regina Jennings and Carol Cox

When I saw that Karen Witemeyer was one of the authors of this novella collection I knew I had to read it.  The stories in this book are set in the same town in Texas.   Even though the stories are written by four different authors they are all connected.  Karen Witemeyer writes the first story which is A Cowboy Unmatched.  I was delighted  when I started reading it that the male character in this book was none other than Neil Archer.  I had met his delightful character in Short Straw Bride and again in Stealing the Preacher.    He was the last of the remaining Archer brothers yet to find love so I was delighted that he found a woman to love in this book.

I don't usually read novella collection book preferring to read a full length novel but as I said before I read this one because Karen Witemeyer had a story in it but I'm glad I did because now I want to read some of the other books by the other authors in this book.  I thought they were all well-writen however I did think the romance in the last story was a little rushed.

Thanks to Netgalley and Bethany House for providing me a coupy of this ebook to review.

No comments: