Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Never Leave Me by Jody Hedlund


 


I don't know why some people didn't like the sequel. I enjoyed it. I loved both Evelyn and Harrison. Both had serious health issues and both were healed. It took too long for her to admit that she loved him but she did. Favorite part of the story was went she and Harrison transported to the 1300s and she was able to save her sister from dying in childbirth. I only wish that there had been an epilogue of what happened to William and Marian in the past. Did they have more children? Did they die an early death as a lot of people did during that time?

I highly recommend this book but I recommend that you read the first book in the series which is Marian's story. You will learn more about the effects of the miracle water.

No comments: