Friday, April 17, 2020

Marshmallow Malice by Amanda Flower

Another fun cozy mystery by Amanda Flower. Again Bailey finds a dead body and again it is at the church but this time on the church steps. Aiden always wants her to keep out of police business but she just can't help herself. She and her best friend Cass who is visiting from New York City set out to find out who did it.

In this book Juliet, Aiden's mother finally marries the preacher.  Juliet always manages to crack me up with her pet pig that she treats like her baby. Nevermind that everyone in the town thinks she is crazy for giving a pig that much attention. She simply does not care.  Bailey is left to babysit Juliet's pig while she is on her honeymoon.

I had no idea who was responsible for the murder. It kept me guessing until the end.  I like it when a mystery author keeps me guessing. With some mysteries I am able to figure it out but not with this one.

Marshmallow Malice is due to be released on May 26. Thanks to Netgalley and Kensington Books for allowing me to read an ARC of this book.


No comments: