Saturday, April 1, 2017

Haven of Swans by Colleen Coble

When I requested to review this book I did not realize that I had read it before because it was under a different title. The previous title was Abomination, book four in the Rock Harbor series. I still enjoyed reading it because it had been 10 years and I had forgotten much of the plot. I only remembered bits and pieces and did not even know the outcome.

A young woman and a small child is found on the side of the road by Bree Matthews. The woman has lost all of her memory. She doesn't even know her name. All she knows is that she is in danger. She does not know if it is an angry ex-husband or a stalker. All she knows is that someone is after her.

A killer is on the loose waiting for his next prey. This book is not for the faint of heart. I highly suspect that the author is a fan of Stephen King fiction.  This story kept me engaged and I stayed up late. I grew weary so I finished it the first thing the next morning.  The book under this new title is due to be released on May 2, 2017. Thanks to Thomas Nelson and Netgalley for providing me an e-copy of this book to read and review.

No comments: