Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Moving Target by Lynette Eason


Moving Target is book 3 in the Elite Guardians series and focuses on Maddie McKay and Quinn Holcombe. We first learned of Maddie in the first book when she was critically injured in an attack. At that time her life was hanging on a thread but she survived. She has an on again and off again relationship with Quinn. Maddie and Quinn are kidnapped by someone evil wanting to involve them in a cat
and mouse type of game. He traps them and then sets them free on an island but can they survive. Did Maddie survive being critically injured to die so soon? I loved how the story unfolded. It kept me in suspense. I wound up staying up late to finish reading it. I read some other reviews that compared it to be like a combination of Hunger Games and Survivor. I kept trying to guess who the villain or villains were but this book took me totally by surprise. I look forward to reading the next book in the series which is Chasing Secrets that is due out Summer 2017. I am sure that it will be as suspenseful as this one.

Thanks to Netgalley and Revell for providing me a digital copy of the book to review.

No comments: