Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Without Warning by Lynnette Eason

When I pick up a Lynette Eason book I know I am in for constant action and for the heroes and heroines to be in constant danger. I was not disappointed in the second in the series of the Elite Guardians. This book features Katie Singleton, one of the partners of the Elite Guardians. Her assignment is Daniel Matthews. Someone is out to harm Daniel, his business and his niece Riley. I loved the character of Riley. She showed so much maturity for a girl her age. I like the relationship of Katie and Daniel better in this book than the relationship in the previous book. It seem to be better developed.

About 80 percent into the book you learn who the culprit is and his motives. What keeps you guessing is who is aiding the culprit. I had to keep turning pages to find out! I'm looking forward to the next book in the series which will feature Maddy and Quinn. Maddie was the one who was attacked in the first book and almost died. That book will be released early in 2017.

Thanks to Netgalley and Revell books for providing me a digital copy of this book to review. This book is due to be released on August 2, 2016

No comments: