Friday, March 4, 2016

Stranded (Alaskan Courage, #3)Stranded by Dani Pettrey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book kept me turning pages! I was hooked from the first page. We were introduced to Darcy in the last book and in this book she returns. Her good friend Abby has disappeared from a cruise ship. Darcy uses her investigative skills as a report to snoop around and find out what happened to Abby. Her snooping around may put her life in danger. Could thing she has Gage and the McKenna clan looking out for her but will it be enough? I had to keep reading to find out what happened to Abby. I wanted to know if she was dead or alive. Lots of surprises in this book. Some people you peg right away as being up to no good but some people just may surprise you.

Of course there is a romance in the book and it's Gage but the problem lies in that Gage does not share her faith in Jesus Christ.

I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading romantic suspense/thrillers.




View all my reviews

1 comment:

Heidi Reads... said...

I love this series! Glad you liked it at well. I wanted to send you a message but didn't see a way to contact you so I'll just leave it here-

I wanted to reach out and let you know that author Dawn Crandall is seeking reviewers for her new book in The Everstone Chronicles series, The Cautious Maiden. She is providing print or digital copies in exchange for review, as well as digital copies of the first three books in the series. I blog my book reviews as well and I love her writing and books, and can recommend them as clean Christian romantic fiction. If you are interested, here are some links to get you started:

The form to request an ARC of The Cautious Maiden: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kL51_5J8vhDCcLE6cjX-spNl4k-BJOF12Etm8JX1pMQ
(If you would like digital copies of any of the previous books, just let her know anywhere on the form)

Here's the GoodReads link for the series:
https://www.goodreads.com/series/124714-the-everstone-chronicles

Here's the link to the author endorsements page on her blog:
http://dawncrandall.blogspot.com/p/dawn-crandall-is-fresh-new-voice-in.html

Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to contact Dawn at dawncrandallwritesfirst@gmail.com

Thanks!
Heidi Robbins
http://heidi-reads.blogspot.com