Sunday, November 18, 2012

Unbreakable by Nancy Mehl

Hope is torn between two men who both love her. She has feelings she doesn't understand  for one man and is engaged to the other man. Which man does she finally wind up with? The author kept me guessing until the LAST page. I'm not kidding. You don't know who she decides to spend the rest of her life with until the last page.

There's a mystery going on. Hope was nearly attacked while on the road to a neighboring town in her buggy. All she knows that it was a man in a red pickup truck. One of the local beloved Mennonite men was murdered. Their nice little town is under attack and nobody is going to feel safe until the person is caught. This storyline also kept me guessing. I did not even begin to guess who the bad guy was until the end. I love a novel that keeps me guessing and this book fit the bill.  This book will be released in February 2013 with the third in the series to be released later in 2013.

No comments: