Monday, October 14, 2024

Across the Ages by Gabrielle Meyer


 Across the Ages is the fourth book in the Timeless series by Gabrielle Meyers. I got introduced to this author earlier this year when someone on a facebook group I'm in recommended her. I read the first book in the series and was hooked. I then read all that was available at the time and waited months for this fourth book to be released. I like her writing style. I get hook from the first page. I recommend that you read all the books in order. If you read this book without reading the one previous to it you will get spoiled just in case you want to read the others. In all the Timeless book the heroine lives in two timelines. In this book Caroline was living in the 1727 one day and when she went to bed she woke up in 1927. The heroines in these stories always have the first name. Only the last name changes. In this book Caroline knew she lived in two different worlds but she did not understand why since she grew up without a mother who could explain it to her. She goes off in search of her mother to solve some mysteries. I sort of suspected which timeline she would eventually choose early on. There are some characters from the previous book who appear in this book which Is why I recommend reading the books in order.

All opinions are my own and was not compensated for reading book. Thanks to LibraryThing, Netgalley and the publisher for providing me a copy of this book to read and review. I thoroughly enjoyed it and am anxiously awaiting the next book in the series!

No comments: