Friday, September 27, 2024

I Think I Was Murdered by Colleen Coble and Rick Aker


 I Think I Was Murdered is the second book I read that Coollen Coble co-authored with Rick Acker. I enjoyed the writing style of these two authors. The storyline managed to keep me engaged and in suspense. The main character Katrina Berg had lost her husband the previous year in a tragic auto accident.  It gives her a little bit of comfort that she still communicates with him via an AI chat program that compiles all of her late husband's emails, photos and social media content.  In one "conversation" she had with him he said I thinkI was murdered.  Due to a job upheaval she temporary moves back to her hometown that has a Norwegian flair. She inherits her beloved grandmother's restaurant. She also reconnects with her old school mate Seb Wallace.  I have read just about every Colleen Coble book she has written and I thought I knew where the story was heading but I was wrong. It threw me for a loop. Don't want to say much more to spoil it for anyone wanting to read it.

I highly recommend this book for people who enjoy reading clean suspense novels.  I was given a copy of this book by Netgalley from Thomas Nelson. All opions are my own. 

No comments: