Friday, August 16, 2024

Between the Sound and Sea by Amanda Cox


Amands Cox's newest novel Between the Sound Sea takes place on the outher banks of North Carolina. The main character Josephina is an event planner in a small town in Tennessee but she takes on the job of overseeing the restoration of a lighthouse for an elderly man. I like it that she was totally honest with the man about the expensive endeaver to restore the lighthouse.    Another thing I liked about the story was there was a mystery going on in part of the story. Mysterious things were happening on the island. It appeared that someone did not want them restoring the lighthouse. Of course the mystery is eventually solved.  

I have read all of Amanda Cox's books and I did not enjoy this one as well as I did the others but it still was a good read. 

Thanks to Netgalley for providing me a copy of this book to read and review. All opinions are strictly my own and I was not compensated for reading book.



No comments: